Thanks to the personal commitment of prof. Jan Sykulski (Editor-in-Chief of IET SMT), we are proud to announce the IET SMT award for the best paper presented by a young researcher was conferred within OIPE 2020, generously sponsored by IET and Science, Measurement and Technology journal of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- the first author is a student at the time of the paper submission
- the student must be registered at the conference
- the student author should be the presenter of his/her work
- selection of finalists based on review score
- oral/poster presentations and discussions of the finalists evaluated by the award committee
- evaluation results averaged and combined with the review scores
- weighting: 1/3 review score; 2/3 committee evaluation
The winner(s) will be announced during the closing session by prof. Jan Sykulski.